Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Duplomania

Hi everybody, 
Today is the beginning of a new charity era!! 
Join us to make this the ultimate giving organisation!!
I made this blog to keep you up to date about  our duplo collection. We call it the "give a bag of duplo" and the idea is to collect a mountain of duplos and give to orphanages in countries where they need it the most. 

I am the supervisor for the project, and I hope that you will follow us in this act of natural unselfishness.

We are class 8D Gosen school Stavanger, Norway. =)

Today we collected our first few bags of duplos and we want you to be a part of it.

Come by our classroom and give us all the duplos you have just lying around and we'll take care of the rest.

Tune in regularly for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment